Underclass Makeup Picture Day 11-19-20
The goal of the Embers staff is to produce a yearbook that represents the entire school. Due to deadline constraints with our publisher, we need to have all students photographed before the Thanksgiving break. Therefore, in an effort to be as inclusive as possible, makeup sessions for underclass students who missed their picture day in October will be held on Thursday, November 19th. Students will report to the high school according to the following schedule:
- 1:00-1:30 Last names A – F
- 1:40-2:10 Last names G – L
- 2:20-2:50 Last names M – R
- 3:00-3:30 Last names S – Z
Interested students should click here to sign up (so we know who to expect).
Upon arrival, students will enter through the high school’s front entrance for a temperature check and then proceed to the district presentation room via the side exit. Security personnel will assist in providing direction.
- Any students who are currently quarantining or feeling ill should stay at home.
- No parents or guardians will be permitted to accompany students into the building for their sittings.
- Students must wear masks. The photographer will let each student know when they can remove it for their photo. Students should promptly put their masks back on after their photos have been taken.
- Students should exit through the presentation room (not through the high school front entrance).
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.